Natural Resource Management
Extension Services (Public Awareness)
Policy, Law, Economics, Management
Research Support Services
1. Supervises fisheries research data entry activities on land.
2. Facilitate the formation of small-scale fishers' co-management groups in fishing
3. Supervises data collection activities on marine fisheries research.
4. Undertake extension service for the Fisheries Commission at the community level.
5. Manage the implementation of marine fisheries projects at fishing communities. 6. Educate small-scale fishers on fisheries laws/regulations and responsible use of
Sea regions of study
Gulf of Guinea
Project Management, Data Analysis, Geographic Information system, Microsoft Office Suite(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Public Speaking, Verbal and Written Communication, Team Leadership.
A Principal Fisheries Research Assistant with fourteen (14) years’ experience in the management of marine fisheries resources. I have played lead roles in various Fisheries Commission and European Union funded projects with the aim of contributing to sustainable fishery resources management and also to improve food security, nutrition and livelihoods of smallholder fishers and other users of the ocean resources.